We invite you to the conference on “LBTQIA Women’s Visibility in business”, which will be held on 25th November 2021 from 12:00 to 15:00 both online and on site.
The offline part will be held at the Qubus hotel in Gdańsk, and the online part will be streamed on Zoom.
The Conference is Divided into Two Chapters
The first part will be a discussion panel led by Ma Stęga and invited guests:
- Marion Bentata, State Street
- Anna Siemieniuk, Citi Handlowy
- Agnieszka Noworól, IG
- Maja Zabawska, Deloitte
During the second part of the event we will listen to three lectures, each varying 20 minutes:
- Joanna Pastor, Accenture, “The lack of visible queer women in the workplace – why is it happening and what can we do about it?”
- Blanka Rozbicka, NatWest, “LGBT+ DIAMONDS AWARDS”
- Danuta Sowińska, Diversity Poland Foundation, “Multiple overlapping forms of discrimination”
The stationary participation is closed to employees of companies from our Diversity3City network. Online participation is for everyone who contacts us for a link. Participation is free of charge and aims to broaden the knowledge as part of the series of our Business with Diversity conferences. All the speakers who confirmed their participation take part in D&I corporate activities.
Strategic partner: State Street
Partner: NatWest Group
Media patronage: Diversity Charter in Poland Coordinated by Responsible Business Forum